[450] Speaking of freedom....

wolfwerx at toast.net wolfwerx at toast.net
Sat Jun 26 14:49:09 EDT 2010

	Good point. Pigs in particular emanate a very "wrong" aroma.
There's a pig farm not far enough away from here & pig manure is also
one of the more "popular" fertilizers liberally used in the fields of
these parts, as well as chicken & bovine varieties. (This "country
air" can truly make one appreciate your dense northeast woods...)

	But then, this is all "off-subject" as well so, I'll be
conservative in any further comment....   8^>

	N1VXD

--

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the