[450] Speaking of freedom....

gandrews at ntplx.net gandrews at ntplx.net
Thu Jun 24 16:29:01 EDT 2010

No offense taken by me. But what does ""free" from politics" really
mean? It is a very vague term and will mean something different to
almost everyone on the list. a look at the historic use of the mailing
list offers little in terms of clarity.

Also one could discuss advanced theories of atmospheric science and
the impact on radio wave propagation (and therefore our use of radios)
that would be of absolutely no interest to anyone except the
individual posting to the group.

Or perhaps the intent is to keep postings politically correct? : )

All the BS aside this list is owned by someone and in that respect
private property. As such, the owner has the final say and I have no
problem with whatever the list owner decides!

It appears that the intent is to exempt signature lines from the
"stick to radio concept".

George
N1YAE

"A dog is not reckoned good because he barks well, and a man is not
reckoned wise because he speaks skillfully" Chuang Tzu