[450] Storm Damage Reports

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Tue Jan 26 19:17:30 EST 2010

Cleanup and maintenance today.... managed to repair the FM Yagi, it is held together now by twist ties but still works! I put it up fixed aimed at jazz station WBGO in Newark, not as high as it was before but at least I still have an outdoor antenna for FM.

Replaced damaged bracket on the main stack and adjusted and tightened everything. Nice and strong now but not quite vertical...off by a few degrees but I can live with that. When I get a chance I will try and re-mount the Scanner antenna and the 6 meter vertical. Dont quite know where I am gonna put them, but I'll figure something out.

Also turned the shed M2 back to North...it had blown to West!!

Good thing I am comfortable on a roof...otherwise this would be a very expensive hobby!!

W2TMA
--
Happiness is good health and a bad memory. - Ingrid Bergman (1917-1982)