[450] 1.25 cm Net/Misc.

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Thu Jan 14 10:45:47 EST 2010

Wish I hadn't sold everything; so it goes.

Can't spare the money for new stuff (or find much of it, for that matter).

good luck with your endeavors george, amd when you start trying it on the other bands..........6 and 440 especially, I'll be there.

Rich

--
Matty Walker:  You're not very bright, are you?  I like that in a man.