[450] flex-3000

Thomas Moore piper925 at att.net
Mon Jan 11 15:22:31 EST 2010

Hmmm, same issue with my TenTec on FM....narrow. Ssb tx opens to 3900Hz and AM to 3000, so I'm assuming FM is 3Kc also. Called TenTec and they told me that there is no diviation pot. Told me to turn the internal mic gain up??? My external mic control goes from 0% to 100%...I keep it set at 1%...what with all the mic pre-amps and such.  So I just don't use FM. Ssb sounds good and at 3kc, AM is usable. Other radios fill the FM needs.
Sorry, the only transverter is the one I use for 2 and it's the Long Island radio along with the 2950 10/11 meter radio.
Pipe