[450] Tumbleweed Houses

Leslie Busino Partybug at charter.net
Sun Jan 10 09:38:50 EST 2010

Robert's father has this gentleman (a.k.a. friend) he knows, who (by
coincidence) helped produce (with proper credit to the gentleman's wife,
now noted) a young lad who grew to be a fine adult, who also (see
aforementioned coincidence) decided to create this gorgeous shed that
anyone could live in....and did I further mention that this offshoot of
human reproduction also owns the company and resides in a Tumbleweed home?