[450] Tumbleweed Houses

Leslie partybug at charter.net
Tue Jan 5 09:34:48 EST 2010

Wow Rich.....from the quote on your email....I assume?  I always read what you have at the bottom....

But thus I counsel you, my friends: Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful.
They are people of a low sort and stock; the hangman and the bloodhound look out of their faces.
Distrust all who talk much of their justice! Verily, their souls lack more than honey.
And when they call themselves the good and the just, do not forget that they would be Pharisees,
nothing is lacking but - power.

---- David McKenzie <k1fsy at vhfwiki.com> wrote:
When are you moving into your shed?