[450] Radio Cats

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Sun Jan 10 13:36:32 EST 2010

Here are our boys. (Radiocat I) MOB is our retired neighborhood alpha cat. MOB is a shortened form of Mouse on Back. Just before we took him in, I saw him walking down the driveway with what appeared to be a mouse on his back. On closer observation, it was a mat of his fur! Anyway, the name stuck. Dozer applies as he has a build akin to a bulldog from his years on the street. Neighbor hood dogs feared this cat. We saw him with a flap of flash hanging off his face and decided to get him taken care of and adopt him. He loves laying almost comatose in front of the wood stove and is a very happy cat, very much enjoying his retirement!.

Phineas Cattus is a recent adoption. He is a crazy kitten. Loves to play and keeps MOB entetained for hours. Phineas came with that name, it was given to him by his foster Mom. He had a brother Ferb. The names came from the Phineas and Ferb show. I added Cattus as it fits him.

What has all this got to do with radio? They both like hanging out in the shack, listening to people on the radio and my QSO's. The microphone occasionally becomes the object of attention. I am sure thet are wondering why I am talking to it instead of them.

End of spare moment ramble.

George
N1YAE