[450] Southington Hamfest...

n1ujs at toast.net n1ujs at toast.net
Tue Feb 23 05:54:56 EST 2010

Wow!  Charlie at a 'fest!  We'll certainly be happy
to see that!!

"alpha male eating
beaver"....Please don't read this Leslie..CDW
Don't hold me to it but I may come to this fest as
well. I'll ask for
permission soon...as soon as I get the balls to.N1MUQ

George Andrews wrote:
> Hi Bob!
> Here is a link to the alpha male diet plan. Not for
the timid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B599ge6aTNQ&feature=related