[450] Southington Hamfest...

n1ujs at toast.net n1ujs at toast.net
Mon Feb 22 18:49:20 EST 2010

?

------- Original Message -------
From    : David McKenzie[mailto:k1fsy at vhfwiki.com]
Sent    : 2/22/2010 6:47:29 PM
To      : 450 at lists.vhfwiki.com
Cc      :
Subject : RE: Re: [450] Southington Hamfest...

 The only mediocrity in this conversation is the
quality of that put-down.

And maybe the food at Sam's.

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 6:45 PM, n1ujs at toast.net
<n1ujs at toast.net> wrote:

Heh heh.....

Hi George!

men are now portrayed as

boorish, brutish Neanderthals wrapped in a

metrosexual exterior. You can

still spot the occasional alpha male in your gym.

First, you must look past

the hordes decked out in color-coordinated

"mandannas," who sport tweezed

eyebrows and sip designer water while texting away on

their smart phones as

they wait for a turn on the ab-isolation machine. An

alpha will be

conquering the squat rack, manhandling the free

weights and not resting long

enough between sets to talk, much less text. (In

fact, he leaves his phone

in the locker room or at home and communicates using

real communication, FM

simplex a SSB modes using "real" antennae.) Truth be

told, alphas are made,

not born. They attain their status through many hours

of hard training, long

QSO's as well as eating the right foods. If you're

ready to unleash your

inner beast, look no further than "The Alpha Male

Meal Plan" designed to

optimize testosterone levels, maximize your

muscle-building potential and

give you the edge you need to stay ahead of the pack.

More on the "Alpha Male Meal Plan" in the future.

George

N1YAE