[450] Wouxun mobile radio

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Sun Dec 12 07:28:52 EST 2010

It definitely looks like a tribander. I agree it is not clear what the Po is on 220 MHz, could be 40 or 50 W, but that is speculation. I have one on reserve as soon as they are available. If the price is right, I will be getting one. Even if it is only a dual bander, I will get one if $200 or less The manufacturer did a survey a short time ago. Most people indicated they would like to see a price less than $199 (might have been $149) As soon as I here/know more, I will spread the word! As soon as I can get my hands on one, it will be tested for Po and on the air!

George
N1YAE