[450] Bob...

Thomas Moore piper925 at att.net
Thu Nov 12 15:12:54 EST 2009

No, I don't Bob. Last time I was on it was just for a short time. Did a
quick 11 meter check with Rich. Dave was on the check too. Don't recall talk
of time off (wasn't doing my "altered states" routine either that
night....hi).
Called Steverino last night, I'm sure he had the squelch up because of all
the NY bugs on the freq. With his antenna slowly slipping down the tree,
it's getting harder for me to break through to him.