[450] Bob, Dave...fyeo...

Thomas Moore piper925 at att.net
Thu Nov 5 19:02:59 EST 2009

...since ya'all know the topic  du...du..."of the day" (I ain't sayin' it the French way....they can go to hell ...hi),
the 2 day pork roast was off the scale. I usually don't like my main meal too sweet, but more on the savory side....well le'me tell ya , this was worth the "2 day's worth of cookin" wait.
 Wasn't too sweet at all.
     I'll tell ya what......next year when Dave hosts his annual amateur radio backyard bash, I'll bring my 12 hr smoked boston butt, and we'll (thanks to Pat) bring this too.

The balls in your court Dave. ( just love puttin' people on the spot)

Pipe