[450] Help a fellow HAM out!

n1ujs at toast.net n1ujs at toast.net
Mon May 18 05:57:06 EDT 2009

Heh heh....crafty fellow he is.....
I told him to drop me an e-mail to remind me......I guess this works!

So I guess I can assume you guys talked to him last night?
I have yet to hear him from his actual "station".....heard him mobile, heard him on the HT in his
kitchen, but not from anything "fixed" yet....how was his signal?

He is teaching them about getting their Tech tickets and he would
rather show them simplex operation instead of a repeater.

So he asked if anyone that will be around to pitch in and come on
144.450 to help show these new guys what its all about...

Thanks!

John