[450] Help a fellow HAM out!

Mark mroldradios at optonline.net
Mon May 18 12:22:11 EDT 2009

Thanks Guys -

Appreciate all your help tomorrow at 6:30PM.  I'll be with about 15-20 folks studying for the tech course.  Most are coming from a CERT background so let's show them how cool simplex can be - important to them if the repeater went down.   Swing your beams towards the Danbury airport.   144.450

73
Mark N1MG