[450] Help a fellow HAM out!

Leslie partybug at charter.net
Wed May 20 08:19:31 EDT 2009

I am glad that my brief encounter with Mark in the parking lot of Anconas produced involvement on 450.  I hope it will continue!

I had a brief moment on the air with the class and I hope the class went well.  I am glad I made it down just in time to at least say a quick hello and goodbye!

regards!
Leslie
Kb1mpv

---- David McKenzie <kb1fsy at vhfwiki.com> wrote: