[450] Slack Loop Addendun

David McKenzie kb1fsy at vhfwiki.com
Mon Mar 23 21:39:42 EDT 2009

I looked at the m2 stacking distance as a reference and they say 32-50
inches, so somewhere in that is ideal but with the limited space on the mast
(if it's all on the same mast), I had to improvise. Ideally you don't want
anything within 5 feet of the beam (10 foot stacking distance, half that),
so I did what I could.

I made the model in google sketchup (it's a free program, google it). I've
attached the model. I've gotten pretty decent at it and made it up from
scratch in about an hour. I saved the models as components so now I have a
working set to start doing more models.