[450] too quiet

Bob N1UJS at toast.net
Sun Mar 15 16:01:08 EDT 2009

That doesn't negate all radio possibilities, does it?

I'm listening right now to a couple of guys (vertically) in the direction of
the city, but I suspect they are a pair of "old dudes" in Philly that I
occasionally talked to when conditions were right.  They keep popping my
squelch, so I switch to vertical to see if I can catch a call.  You could
probably hear them from there better than I.......

I heard Rich about an S-7 to 8 on his HT when he was out on his roof a few
minutes ago....

Are you going to fire up?  I will be gone for dinner and a movie in a few
hours....