[450] seeking a microphone....

Vinnie Grosso vinnie at vinnievision.com
Mon Mar 23 22:28:19 EDT 2009

Bob,

The dynamic mike below --  Berringer XM8500 for $18. compares favorably
with the Sennheiser MD421  for $349.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?q=xm8500

I A/B them and you can't tell on the air. remember it is dynamic -- but great

Vinnie

On 23 Mar 2009 at 20:43, Bob wrote:

> Anyone got a "studio" type mike they can swap, sell, or spare? I am
> getting together an "upstairs
> station" (the 726, my spare RF Concepts, Samlex switching supply,and
> stacked loops) so I can
> be on more often and so Leslie won't be so "left out" when I'm down
> here.....The 726 has enough
> gain that a "studio" type mike will be perfect (Tom's 726 w/Heil
> mike as an example).
> Let me know......

Vincent Grosso
Vontage and Cell 917-546-6661
The Best Way to Predict the Future is to Invent it
Carl Mangold