[450] Gel cell batteries for primary station use?

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Mon Mar 23 16:33:24 EDT 2009

Seems like a good plan, if you are going to spend the money why not have
less noise and emergency power as added benefits? You may be able to find
sealed heavy duty  GEL Cells used for cheap. There was someone selling nice
ones at the Newtown hamfest a few years back, remember Bob?

Just wanted to say how nice it was to see everybody yesterday! Looking
forward to New Hampshire in May!

Rich
--
Most people get a fair amount of fun out of their lives, but on balance life