[450] I'm so slow...

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Wed Mar 11 11:15:20 EDT 2009

Come on Tom, get out of the 90's !!!!

I could no more imagine going back to 28800 dial up speed then I could going back to a CRT TV from my plasma HDTV. Scary, how fast we get used to the new technology. I can remember when 9600 was the newest "high speed connection"!!! My goodness, I am OLD!!!!!

UGGGHHH. It is raining! Can't go on the roof today. I have gotten myself into "Antenna Mode", and am now getting more done in the last week than I have in three years!!

Weed, you will be happy to know that I have figured out a way to get another support strap and bracket onto the "Big Chimney". This should help to steady the new stack considerably. As long as the chimney doesn't crumble; I have heard that that CAN happen.....
Four straps and brackets and a lot of prayers everytime we get a big storm! The next thing I have to work on is running the new ground wire that has been sitting in storage for 5 years and driving ground rods. Yes thats correct, the "main stack has been un-grounded for 5 years.... I know, I know....but what are you gonna do?

Peace out, boys!

W2TMA radio.....clear.

--
Save a tree. Eat a Beaver.