[450] Antenna Project

John Foege john.foege at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:19:10 EDT 2009

It's going to be 13 elements on 22 feet. It's going to be heavy, and
yes it will sag at the ends. I'm going to have to guy it to the boom.

And go no Rich....I'm not going to use the Suez Canal Coax once this
baddy goes up. I've got a 100' spool of Bury-Flex to feed it.

Once I get this antenna up, some good feedline going to it, and a nice
flat SWR, I can start running 175 watts again and that coupled with
the 13.2 dBd gain and 850 ft elevation, I **SHOULD** hopefully see
some better performance.

Unfortunately I may run the risk of microwaving Woody's QTH to the
ground, but hey....like Woody said, you've got to have your priorities
straight!! lol