[450] Pics from a guy I talked to on six....

Bob N1UJS at toast.net
Sat Jun 6 17:18:57 EDT 2009

You know, with all that tree cover around, I doubt anyone really SEES the
tower unless they try too....you have to at LEAST look UP, and even then
there are only a few clear spots to look at it from what I can see........
>From what he says though, everyone thinks it is neat!
Nick's girlfriend was over the other day and said (about my stuff) "We don't
have anything this cool at MY house..."
Refreshing, huh?