[450] Driving home from albany now

Thomas Moore piper925 at att.net
Sun Jul 26 08:24:59 EDT 2009

Bob, I'm sorry to say it's "back to woik today".  1 week vacations fly by
too fast. And tonight is usually an early night off the air for most (except
Steve). But hey, at least the beam is up....John heard it, with all that
Aluminum above your nest, you'll hear it. We'll see about the rest. Rich
concerns me 'cause while he points North at the group, the rejection is at
me , he's also way West, but well see. Possibly I can fudge the thing a
little more West while not loosing the Ct group....all trial and error.
John glad you were able to hear it, at least the thing works.