[450] A Humble Beginning

djmay at comcast.net djmay at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 16:17:52 EST 2009

Thanks Rich, it's a start.  The stacked halos should be up by the end of this coming week, so I wasn't going to get fancy because I knew this was just an interim step.  There actually is 1 wire tie at the bottom, just to keep the coax from swaying too badly in the wind.  After the stacked halos, I want to add a smaller (possibly 7 element) beam.    After that, Bob suggested another moderate step to a 1,000' tower with a 10 terrawatt amp.