[450] 432 Operations

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Tue Feb 24 17:46:24 EST 2009

I will also be trying to put up my 18 element 440 in the next week or so, so I think mutual testing will be in order Dave. I think we should ALL try for capabilities on 440 simplex/sideband

 just in case we ever need to get away from someone or just as a change of pace / propagation experiment, etc. Who knows, we might find we like it up there!

We can just say "I'm going upstairs for a minute, be right back..." ha ha just like the old cb days with the "secret" codes and "private" channels!

Rich

--
There is no love sincerer than the love of food. - George Bernard Shaw