[450] from Vinnie KC2KXV

Vinnie Grosso vinnie at vinnievision.com
Mon Feb 23 21:28:41 EST 2009

Hello everyone !!
Nice to hear you on the air this weekend. In NYC this weekend. i subscribed
to the wiki.
I mentioned this to Bob, there is someone in NYC keying over me when I
transmit in Pawling -- I didn't want to mention on the air. Some one in NYC
uses the freq and does not like us on it. ( Hows that for intention interference
?)
I can hear Dave in NYC when he points to Rich.
We should try a sched to NYC when you can point your antennas to me  this
week.

73's for now
Vinnie
KC2KXV
The best way to predict the future....is to invent it
Carl Mangold