[450] from Vinnie KC2KXV

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Tue Feb 24 11:21:32 EST 2009

Hmm...typically such is relegated to the repeaters! What makes you think he is definately in the city, Vin?

There are a large number of "Hola's'" who use that frequency south west of me, in the "ghettos" of long island. Perhaps it is one of them?

Luckily they all are vertical and I don't think we have to worry about them going horizontal in the near future. I don't think they are interested in the "radio" aspect of the hobby, half of

them probably aren't even legal let alone aware of different polarizations ;-)

W2TMA--

Vain are the thousand creeds
That move men's hearts, unutterably vain,
Worthless as withered weeds
Or idlest froth amid the boundless main

                      -Emily Jane Bronte