[450] 10 x 20 mini storage unit filled with electronic testequipment,

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Tue Dec 22 22:17:54 EST 2009

Group,

Caveat Emptor!

>From the photos, it looks like non biological lab items. Less likely a chem lab. Probably some kind of physics/electronics/engineering lab. Glassare is mentioned and that is a flag. If you handle the glassware, where did it come from, what was used in it, was it properly cleaned. Another area of concern is the possibility of stolen equipment. Just some things to think about prior to acting.

George
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David McKenzie
  Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 8:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [450] 10 x 20 mini storage unit filled with electronic testequipment,

  Offer $0 for the equipment, but offer to take over the room lease and we can part it out.

  On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Rich <t41 at optonline.net> wrote:

    Hmm, interesting.....maybe we could store this stuff in Bob's garage and sell/trade it at the fests in the spring after we've picked through it for anything we need!

    http://longisland.craigslist.org/gms/1518257011.html