[450] wedding day!

Thomas Moore piper925 at att.net
Thu Aug 13 00:23:34 EDT 2009

Hey Rich, just got back from the movies.  Was on the other day and was thinking the same thing myself, then Bob came in and we had a delightful tete-A-tete (you can add the tildas and such).
Maybe they are off honeymooning?
I'll be in L.I. this weekend and I'll be on probably Fri. and Sat. nights.
Pipe