[450] Another troglodite shack....sans troglodite

Thomas Moore piper925 at att.net
Fri Aug 7 00:34:49 EDT 2009

Kodak HTML Email  Oy. Seems every time I'm there, there's a chance of thunderstorm......Oh! wait.....I forgot that's every stinkin' day this summer.  So I didn't contact group previously for testing. It's also been middle of week as my days off are usually Wed/Thurs.  Ahhh, but next weekend, I'll be there (Polish festival in Riverhead). Going on Fri night, coming home Sunday afternoon.  So I'll be on those nights, weatherpermitting, and provided I'm not passed out from all the kielbasi, pierogi, luksha, kapusta and kautuflai all washed down with large quantities of pievo.
  Yea, I'll be on, come hell or high water. I'll have a weeks vacation coming soon where I'll be there quite a bit.  Radio will give me something to do at night.  The town blows, no boat yet, no internet, and with the new roofmount tv antenna I put up I can get chn 7, 21 and 55. Kinda like living back in the 50's. Wouldn't surprise me to turn on the tube and see Howdy Doody or in your case Bob, those outer-space marionette cadets with the bushy eyebrows (the name of the show escapes me).
Tom