[450] testing preparation....

Bob N1UJS at toast.net
Sun Apr 26 12:41:47 EDT 2009

Cool.
I have the tower bolted into the feet on the roof,  I have the crossboom mounted to the mast, the antennas mounted to the crossboom, and the phasing harness tied down to the crossboom.
I'm taking a break from the heat for a few minutes, then I am dragging a 60' roll of "extraflex" out to the yard to unroll it and hook it up.  Then all that is left is to tie wrap the cable down the mast (making a proper rotor loop of course) and drop it to the bulkhead.
I did push the assembled antennas up into place for a few minutes to see how it was going to look........it turned a few neighborhood heads.......looked cool though.  Sure made the roof look busy though.  I wish I had a longer house!!!!