[450] List of loops

n1ujs at toast.net n1ujs at toast.net
Wed Apr 15 23:16:37 EDT 2009

Perhaps someday you could make your contribution to radio science, and put the PAR on the rotator
for us and let us measure the pattern.
Even better if we could put a rigid dipole up in it's place as well as a standard.
I could then plot the pattern and gain peaks so we could determine in some measurable form it's
worth and have a standard of comparison.

Unfortunately, on 2 meters the 250 watt power limitation makes it impractical in my application,
but many need not worry about such things.

M2 -- but I think so.

Vinnie

On 15 Apr 2009 at 13:24, Charles Woodside wrote:

> Try Par Electronics. They have what they call Omnis, they look like
> a triangle.. I think the military
> use them too.Charlie N1MUQ
>  http://www.parelectronics.com/

Vincent Grosso
Vontage and Cell 917-546-6661
The Best Way to Predict the Future is to Invent it
Carl Mangold